Product care differs from piece to piece, depending on the type of materials and embellishments used to create your special item. Below is a list of simple practices that will help in preserving your item. For more in-depth advice, please visit our jewellery care section on the website:
- Keep your item clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, spirits or petroleum products as these may react badly with the materials used to create your piece.
- Avoid abrasions as scratching may eventually affect the materials used.
- If you are about to undertake heavy physical work, remove your jewellery.
- Avoid subjecting your item to rapid changes in temperature.
- When not being worn, keep your piece in a cool dry place that offers the item protection.
- Your item must be returned to THEO FENNELL directly for servicing and any other necessary repairs.
Our repairs and after-sales department are located within our flagship Gallery, situated at 169 Fulham Road, Chelsea, London, United Kingdom, SW3 6SP and can be contacted via email@example.com
If the repair is covered under guarantee, the repair is generally conducted free of charge. If the repair is not covered under guarantee, the price depends on the nature and complexity of the repair as well as the cost of the parts and labour needed. We will not conduct any repairs, which are not under guarantee, without first providing an estimate for approval. The guarantee becomes void in the event that any person not duly authorised by THEO FENNELL Limited, or its representatives attempts to repair.
To obtain the price of your THEO FENNELL item for insurance purposes, please contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call us on +44(0)20 7591 5000 or come and see our team at the Gallery on the Fulham Road, Chelsea.
To obtain information on a discontinued or vintage items, please contact us at email@example.com Call us or pop into our London flagship Gallery. THEO FENNELL will be happy to make appraisals.
The fact that your item does not appear on our website does not necessarily mean it is a counterfeit or a discontinued item. Indeed, our website displays a selection of all THEO FENNELL pieces available: some items may not appear on our website but nevertheless may be available in-store. If you are concerned with the authenticity of your item, please contact us directly. The best thing to do, would be to contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)20 7591 5000.
Simply contact us via email: email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 7591 5000.
You can purchase THEO FENNELL products from our Fulham Road flagship Gallery in London or via our official website www.theofennell.com