THEO FENNELL Limited, a Company incorporated under the laws of Great Britain, having its principal place of business and office at 2b Pond Place, Chelsea, London, SW3 6TF, United Kingdom, and registered number xxxx – 1, (hereinafter “we”, “us”, or “THEO FENNELL”) is committed to protecting the privacy of any user of its website http://www.theofennell.com (hereinafter the “Website”).
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are a user under 18 years of age, you confirm to have obtained your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use the Website.
Personal information that you provide to us
Our Website uses a variety of technical methods for tracking purposes, such as cookies or other technologies. A cookie is a small data file often temporary transferred by a website to your computer’s hard drive when you surf a site. Cookies and other technologies help us to identify you when you access the Website and to optimize your Website consultation. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or turn them off. You can turn off cookies, but that may affect your use of the Website and certain part and features of the Website may not be available to you.
Storage and Security of your Personal Information
How Theo Fennell uses your Personal Information
THEO FENNELL uses your personal information in particular to provide the information, products and services you requested, to improve the Website content and functionality, to better understand its customers and markets, to improve its marketing and promotional efforts, to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. In this context, THEO FENNELL may use your personal data for instance to send you via email offers or to ask you questions in relation to the brand, its products or services. You can refuse to receive such emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email sent.
THEO FENNELL reserves the right to collect and store non-personally identifiable information that is automatically recorded when you visit our Website, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, URL, browser information and the name of the domain and host from which you access the Website, traffic information and your use of the Website. This non-personally identifiable information is used to analyse and improve the Website and to optimize your Website experience.
When do we share your personal information with third parties?
Besides, THEO FENNELL may be obliged to share your personal information with third parties in particular by virtue of a legal provision or decision made by a court, to protect your interests or its interests and in particular in the event of a sale, merging, restructuring, liquidation or any other similar circumstance.
Your right to access your personal information
According to British law, you have the right to request at any time corrections or deletions of any information about you stored in our data base. You can exercise this right at any time by sending us a written request via our contact form.
As part of our ongoing commitment to GDPR compliance, you have a number of rights with regards to your personal information. The following is designed so that you will be informed about the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right, in some circumstances, to have your personal data removed. Contact us at email@example.com with your request and providing there is no lawful basis for the request, we will make all reasonable effort to comply.
- Where your consent is solely our legal basis for processing your data, you can request a copy, transfer or moving of the data in a machine-readable form such as a CSV file. This can be supplied to you or another provider at your request. Requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org if technically possible, we will take all reasonable steps to fulfil your request.
- Where your consent is solely our legal basis for processing your data, you can request a copy, transfer or moving of the data in a machine-readable form such as a CSV file. This can be supplied to you or another provider at your request.
- A copy of the personal information that we hold on you is available to you upon your request as long as it does not compromise the confidentiality of any other individuals. Please send any requests to email@example.com
- In some circumstances, you have the right object to the processing of your personal data. This can be done by sending your objection to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your objection has been received we will temporarily suspend processing your data in-line with your objection whilst we carry out an investigation. Once the investigation has been completed we will either permanently stop processing data as you requested or let you know why your objection was not successful and we will continue to process as normal. Please note that you can unsubscribe from direct emailing using the unsubscribe feature on our sites or within emails
- If you have previously given us consent to process your data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can unsubscribe within your account or within emails from us. At any time you can opt back in. Should you opt out or unsubscribe this will only take effect from that date and will not have any impact on historic data processing
- When the personal data we have is inaccurate or incomplete you have the right for it to be updated or completed. You can review your data in your account settings and if you do not have the ability to change it yourself then let us know on email@example.com and we can do it for you
- When you believe our processing of your data is unlawful or we are investigating a previous objection you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information unless there is a legal basis for us doing so.
We are required under the GDPR to notify you without undue delay of any data breach which is likely to result in a high risk to your rights and freedoms.